Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Directions...New Blog

Hey everyone! Been some time since I've been on here. I am home in Montana now for the summer and I have been here almost two months. In two weeks I am flying out to Moscow, Russia!! You may have noticed that my web address for this blog is pretty specific for Saipan, so I have decided to create another blog that is a little more generic for my travels. That way I shouldn't have to create a new blog every time I move to another country! I probably won't be posting much more on this blog site, so if you'd like to see what I am doing this year in Russia, look me up at my new address. It is: www.notesfromsarahslife.blogspot.com

I am very excited about Russia and the new adventures, but Saipan will always hold a very special place in my heart! I hope to come back some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment