Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School Activities and Pictures



Here are a few pictures of my wonderful students. Top left is my 4th period class on our last day before Christmas break. We had a Christmas party and they were more than happy to pose for me.
Top right is Jia and Lora.
Bottom left is me with Veronica. She was a wonderful student to have in class, but because of some scheduling conflicts she was unfortunately moved to a different class. By the way, I mentioned I might post some of these pictures and they gave me permission to use their names.
Finally, bottom left is me with Mrs. Svetlana Atalig. She is from Russia and has been giving me weekly Russian lessons! In the background of this picture, you can also see the school principal, Mrs. Borja in the bright blue shirt.






No comments:

Post a Comment