Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Apartment

Here are a few pictures of my apartment. You may notice that the walls are rather bare, but that is because they are concrete and next to impossible to hang anything on. Since these pictures I have been able to use command strips to plaster a couple pictures to the walls. Hopefully they will stay. I also hope to get curtains, but I am finding it is not a big priority. At first I was always aware of how bare it looked, but I guess I have gotten used to it. This little place has really become my home away from home.




1 comment:

  1. Dear Sarah:
    My name is Igor Alenin. I work in Moscow as an English and Russian language teacher. From 1999 to 2001 I worked in Saipan, and knew Svetlana Atalig, whom I saw on your picture. How was she? Are you in Moscow now? Can I get your e-mail? Mine is ialenin@racu.ru

    Sincerely,
    Igor Alenin

    ReplyDelete