Friday, November 13, 2009

Totally "Solid"
















I just want to show a few pictures of some of my students, my classroom, and my school. The lady at the top is my cooperating teacher, Leilani Iramk. She is wonderful to work with. She grew up on the island and graduated from MHS herself. She attended a university in Hawaii and came back to Saipan to teach. She taught at a junior high for two years, and then moved to MHS. She has been teaching here for 3 years.
Also on top is a picture of my school. It is a very large school and this is just one section of building D.
These students are in my 4th period class and this is a day they are presenting the creative writing books they have been working on for the last 4 weeks. I really love this group of kids. In a class of 19 students, I only have 4 girls. They have a lot of fun, and as they would say, "Miss, we're solid." And it's true--they are.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures lil' sis!! I love the palm trees; it looks so nice and sunny warm...I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice and sunny and warm. I am reading your blog too and commenting on it, so you should go have a looksee.

    ReplyDelete